Homepage Email Gearhead What else does gearhead say Gearhead's RSS feed
Your Ad Here

Jan 8, 2008

You call this Cricket??

Alright alright, it’s got nothing automotive in it but I just have to write this post, and also it’s the only thing that is in the news and the more I watch it the more irritated I get. What has transpired on and off the field in the past couple of days has only given me heartburn and nothing else. Like I have said before, Cricket is a bit more than just a game for me, and it annoys me no end seeing how the team ‘lost’ at the hands of two incompetent idiots, and how one man was victimized by a bunch of bullies, who, I might as well add will pay for it sooner rather than later.

Since everybody is having their say in this, I might as well tell a few people exactly how I feel.

Mr. Steve Bucknor - I know sir, that Symonds has Caribbean roots, but three times is a bit over the top. Have you, dear sir, lost it completely? Oh wait a minute, you lost it back in the World Cup finals, didn’t you? You should go back home, and NO you are not in prime form.

Mr. Mark Benson - When Ponting was out, you didn’t give him out. When he wasn’t out, you did give him out. Brains don’t seem to be in the right place. When, dear sir, you were asking Ponting about the catch, it seemed like you were asking for your ‘fee’. By the way did you get it in the end? No you say? You did take the word of a cheat, now suffer.

Mr. Ricky Ponting - Congratulations mate. Sixteen straight wins. Hope you are able to explain everything at the Pearly Gates though. You talk about integrity? Where was your integrity when you nicked the ball to the keeper? Where was your integrity when you appealed after grassing the catch? Oh by the way it’s official now, you are Bhajji’s bunny.

Mr. Michael Clark - Aaahh. Captain in the making. You were a ‘hundred percent’ about taking the catch cleanly you said? But you weren’t so when you edged it to first slip, were you? Pup they call you? Also seems you’re stray, in your judgments. Although I am not a dog hater myself, you’ll be amazed to know how many dog haters I know and how they treat stray dogs.

Mr. Andrew Symonds - Mate you do look like a monkey, and there is nothing wrong about it. We worship monkeys as gods here in India. Ever heard of Lord Hanuman? Well would it make you feel better if we were to make a temple in your name? Thought so. See being called a monkey is not racist. On the other hand if I were to say that I’d stuff your face with so many bananas you’ll grow a tail, now that would have been racist.

Mr. Bradd Hogg - I know Kumble is a senior statesman in the cricketing world, but you don’t have to call him by your dad’s name. B~$#*%& is his name right?

Australian Cricket Team - People people people. Now look what you guys have done. Did you forget you have to visit our great country in a few months time? Oh too bad. Now I don’t think even the BCCI can guarantee your safety. You guys know how much we like Cricket in India, and I hope you understand if a few of our brethrens do something stupid to you. I hope you guys won’t mind it too much. Will ya?

No comments: