Homepage Email Gearhead What else does gearhead say Gearhead's RSS feed
Your Ad Here

Sep 2, 2008

You Think It – You Blog It

I am quite frankly getting sick and tired of this. Any given day at least one brilliant idea for a post does a proper sortie in my head. Takeoff, barrel rolls, cobra maneuver, dog fight, refueling and a proper landing to wrap things up. This can be anything really, from cars to motorcycles, phones, technology, blah blah blah. The works.

Now the thing is that by some crazy miracle of god, either I don’t get the time to write it down (I write on a paper first) or completely forget about it. Also I am a bit of a laid back character (people often make the mistake of labeling me lazy) and I don’t know how but the whole thing just takes a leave of absence without submitting an application.

Then after a few days this idea will saunter back into my brain again. I will again evaluate the whole thing over and as soon as I am about to put it into words, someone else has already done it. This is either in the papers, their blogs or magazines.

I simply hate this. Not their work, but this lack of time. Also putting something similar on the blog would seem like I am copying their stuff. I don’t want to be included in that list of people who have no problem lifting other people’s works. I simply don’t know what to do about this whole thing.

No comments: